Most of my personal projects have been end-user facing, but my programming experience (both personally and professionally) has spanned a wide array of higher and lower-level languages, including C (C99 and C11), C# (6 and 7), Lua (5.x and luajit), Haskell (2010), Java (6) and many others.
I am a daily user of several linux distributions, and I professionally perform day-to-day systems administration and deployment of Linux, Windows and macOS physical and virtual machines.
If interested, please read my full CV and this one-page resume.
No project is ever complete, and though many of my projects are fairly stable, there are many more features I am considering for each of them.
- shaman, a CLI weather program
- pbpst, a featureful pastebin client for pb deployments
- dstat, a configurable status bar primarily for dwm
- enlighten, a tool to manage backlight brightness in Linux
- .bin, a set of small, helpful utilities
- .dotfiles, my Linux userspace configurations
I graduated with Latin and departmental honors from Macalester College class of 2014, receiving a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science. You can view the full text of my honors' thesis on GitHub.